Monday, August 22, 2011

'White Print' For Space Core Puppet

Alright. So at school Today, I got an idea. To Create Valve's Space Core a puppet for Dragon Con. Though I am going to try to make him with little money as possible. I know I am going to be using money for this, I just don't want to spend a lot of it on this project.
I have created 'White Prints' of the Space Core. Sorry for my scatter brained notes XD. This is just a basic sketchy plans for my puppet. I am hoping to get some feed backs to try to make this work. So if you have any ideas and suggestions, I am willing to take them. This is my first building project I am starting on my own, so I am kind of lost of what to do here and there.
I am also going to be emailing my grandfather to see if he has any ideas since he is good at building things. So, wish me luck on succeeding to make this XD. I really hope I do. I also have a 2 week time span till dragon con, so yeah. I got to get this done quick XD.


No comments:

Post a Comment